Sunday, November 16, 2008

Computer Architecture CEdu581 Week 3

DONE.

I just burned a compact disk (CD) with my portfolio for the completion of my Masters degree. After a little less than two years I have accumulated quite the folder full of documents and it took a good bit of wading, several text messages to Kristine, emails to Paul and watching Louis' video on the file structure six times to get it all done.
There is now only a month between myself and the degree. I have a few projects to wrap up for Computer Architecture class but compared to the Action Research and the Portfolio any in-class straightforward assignment is a picnic.
Don't worry about me though. I'll still keep myself stressed out in the spring even without having graduate classes. I still have to transition my lacrosse club from Junior Varsity to Varsity, recruit ten to fifteen players, play on Madcow lacrosse, get MARRIED, and grade some six to seven hundred papers before the end of the school year. Oh and did I mention we're going to Los Angeles for a cousin's wedding in April. Sigh, and you thought I'd relax... ... ... ...

No comments: