Describe your previous knowledge of the concepts presented in class 1.
Our first Computer Architecture CEdu 581 class dealt with material that I have knowledge but no expertise of. I would say that I have very little first hand knowledge of it but I was in college during a time where there was talk of the inner workings of computers and I have thus been exposed to countless conversation with two of my best friends on these topics. Looking back it is actually very interesting to note that I had no intentions of pursuing technology at a younger age but the influence of friends who are geeks like me has helped push me forward. Also I listen to a variety of San Francisco technology podcasts that often delve into the more geeky end of computer technology. In fact, I was just getting into that right before I becamse aware of this CSU program and I attribute much of my interest in the field to these podcasts.
What did you learn through the activities (including links and resources) in class 1?
It is hard to quantify what I've learned from just the first class because I feel as if I knew a lot of it on a casual level. In effect, the first class was a fleshing out of those concepts that I already felt able to discuss somewhat ineptly even though I am far from experienced in the field.
I felt the activity of the simple computer was the most interesting since I have never considered the computer at that basic of a level. In fact it made me think about how I had a friend who dropped out of computer programming in college and now I know why it might have frustrated him.
What questions do you have about the material from class 1?
So far as yet there are no questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment